March 26, 2011

Yelle - "Safari Disco Club"



Here's something that may be new to you. Yelle is a french electropop band that releases great music, and you don't need to speak the language to enjoy it. When I listen to Yelle's vocals my grade 9 french fails me and I really have no idea what any of it means, but the beats and production provided by GrandMarnier and Tepr makes it all ok. The group is releasing an album on March 29th titled Safari Disco Club, but it's already being fully featured on hype machine to boost the album's stats. The new release is a great example of Yelle's eclectic style and is worth a browse through. Producer Madeon has already had a take at the song Que Veux Tu and with his changes he also comes up with something really good. I started listening to Yelle about a year ago when I followed a sample of Ce Jeu that Chiddy Bang used in their song Fresh Like Us. Definitely good for a change of pace.

Yelle - Que Veux Tu (Madeon Remix)


Yelle - Safari Disco Club

Chiddy Bang - Fresh Like Us

No comments:

Post a Comment