March 30, 2011

XV x Miami Horror


YES VIZZY!!!!

I like me some XV, I also happen to like me some Miami Horror. Naturally I'm pumped this song happened. For those of you that don't know, Miami Horror is a 'new-disco' group out of Australia (where else? that country produces the coolest electronic music) and their music has the greatest summertime feel, something that gets me this time of year when i'm craving some sunshine and a temperature above 10 degrees celsius. Vizzy's a Straight Goods vet so there's not much to say about him. Honestly I kind of hope he never blows up, pretty much all of the hip hop artists i've watched get big over the past few years have disappointed me with their major label releases.. aka Wale, B.o.B., Wiz (sorry surebuds.. i can't stand that new album), Drake, Asher, etc...

Anyways... listen to the damn song
swag

XV ft. Miami Horror - Foreign Exchange Student

No comments:

Post a Comment