March 26, 2011

Sleigh Bells - "Rill Rill (Clique NewTrends Remix)"


 Remixes can bring a song back to life. Sometimes when a song is really good I play it too much right off the start and in less than a week I'm sick of it. This is where a solid remix comes in, because I still like the song but I just need to look at it in a different light. This was exactly the case for the Sleigh Bells' song Rill Rill, who's smooth indie sound got stuck on repeat for me when it first came out. After overplaying it I came across a remix of the track by Clique NewTrends that changed the mood completely, bringing me right back to the song. Rill Rill goes from being a song with a classic acoustic indie sound to being a electro inspired dance track, and it's awesome. Have a listen or two, variety is the spice of life.

Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill (Clique NewTrends Remix)

Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill

No comments:

Post a Comment