January 1, 2012

Sol - Stage Dive


For the past 2 years when people asked me who my favorite rappers are I’ve always had a couple of Seattle artists on my list. Sol is the one artist from the west coast that always flies under the radar. He’s got an amazing formula for making the best laid back hip-hop tracks in the game.

Hip hop today has obviously gone in a different direction, but thankfully for old-school hip hop heads like myself, artists like Sol and the rest of Seattle have been supplying me with some solid head bumping tracks. “Stage Dive” is his newest track and it is no disappointment. This is the first single from his 2012 album Yours Truly, So take a break from the liquor, get a little lifted and enjoy the lyrical mastermind that is Sol.

Sol- Stage Dive

No comments:

Post a Comment