January 26, 2012

Hella Class Like a Bidet


You may or may not have noticed that I've been absent from the blog game for quite some time now. This is due to a tragic accident that involving an audio jack being broken off inside my macbook, thus rendering it audio-less for the foreseeable future. I actually completely dropped of the music world since Christmas and I'm just now starting to get back into things.
For my comeback post, I'm sharing the visuals for possibly my favourite song off of Blue Scholars' most recent album Cinematropolis, Seijun Suzuki. Despite my posting of songs for this album leading up to its release, I feel that Cinematropolis ended up being overlooked by a lot of people, even those that were fans of previous work by the Seattle MC-Producer team of Geo and Sabzi. I'm hoping this video can convince some of you sleepers. I would almost put Blue Scholars on the same level as The Black Keys when it comes to putting out entertaining videos and this one is no different.

Blue Scholars - Seijun Suzuki


No comments:

Post a Comment