January 12, 2012

2 AM Club Featuring Chiddy Bang - "Every Evening"


I've been listening to this song on repeat for days so I feel the need to share it with the vast fans of Straight Goods Music. I don't know much about this 2 AM club except that they are a 6 person band that features a vocalist Marc Griffin, Emcee Tyler Cordy and then a 4 person band. This Marc Griffin character has a dope voice and the instrumentals from the band are absolutely intoxicating. Both Chiddy and Tyler Cordy complement the beat perfectly with some smooth flow and solid lyrics. As we are currently enjoying some sunny January days here in Canada, this song provides the perfect background music as I stare out my window and pretend its summer time again... enjoy

2 AM Club - Every Evening (feat. Chiddy Bang)

No comments:

Post a Comment