May 25, 2011

Mac Miller - Love Lost / People Under the Stairs


 Lately there's been a ton of good music being released all over the hip hop scene, but I haven't been able to keep on top of it because of this weird thing called a career that I seem to have tangled myself into. That being said, I'm going to try to throw as much music as I can at you tonight before I have to go back to hustlin' in the big city in the mornin'.

Mac Miller's been laying down tracks fairly consistently since he's blown up on the scene. Good on the kid, he knows if he falls off now the dream might be over... so he's chasing it, getting on some of the biggest samples and doing his thing. To save some time I'm not going to go into much detail about either of the tracks I'm going to drop on here, but they both have great samples and you should definitely look into them for some further enjoyment if you like what you hear. Keep it goin Mac Mills, I'll definitely support ya again if you come back to Toronto.

Mac Miller - Lost Lost (Prod. Black Diamond)


Mac Miller - People Under The Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment