May 25, 2011

Chiddy Bang - Peanut Butter and Swelly


You know I got one more for ya before I hit my lair for some much needed recovery. Chiddy Bang kind of fell off the radar there for a while, but they've definitely been putting in the work they needed to stay relevant in this industry. Chiddy (the rap side of the duo) recently picked up the Guinness world record for the longest freestyle at 9 hours, 16 minutes, and 22 seconds, (without breaking for more than 3 seconds) and the duo's also been slowly leaking tracks off their latest mixtape, Peanut Butter and Swelly. That tape's scheduled to be released on the Taco Bell facebook page tonight at 10pm, (sellout?). I was going to wait to link that up nice for ya but they're just playing their music off of Ustream right now, so I'll have to edit this later or something to include the real tracks when the link to the download surfaces. You can watch the release on the Ustream as well here, but you have to like the taco bell fb page first, which is lame as.

Here's what I got off that tape so far.

Chiddy Bang - When You've Got Music (Feat. The Knocks)



Chiddy Bang - Guinness Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment