February 11, 2011

Xv- "Feeling International Famous Already"(F.I.F.A)


Apparently our friend with the green backpack Xv has been keeping him self busy. As of late the kid's been putting out some straight fire tracks and has begun working with some big name artists on some next level shit. The song "F.I.F.A" is featured in the above video and sees Xv rip it lyrically over a subtle hip-hop beat. Another track that i've had stored in my Itunes for a while is "All For me" which is an absolute jam. The track features G.O.O.D music rapper CyHi Da Prynce who over the past year has grown on me quicker than the mold on my bread stack. Incase you don't take Xv seriously yet, allow your self to appreciate his lyrics as he gets serious over the J.Cole Produced "Smallville". Xv is also featured on the new Consequence mix-tape which makes me happy as Vizzy has been choosing some legit artists to work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment