February 14, 2011

Introducing: Curt@!ns- Kings Of Dope Master


It is an unfortunate clause of life that your free time is often limited. As a blogger this means I cannot blog every bit of awesome music I come across on my daily internet travels. One artist that slipped through the cracks for me was Curt@!ns. I heard this New York rapper a while ago but my attention was never really grasped until I heard his new track "Kings Of Dope Master". The track uses a Kings Of Leon sample from the track "Knocked Up" thats sung by indie singer Lykke Li. The sample combination is out of control, especially when the course transitions from Lykke Li to King's front man Anthony Followill. Fortunately for this single, the unreal production is not alone as Curt@!ns serves it up with some fresh lyrics. There's no fluff in the mans rhymes, every line seems like it's been thought out to fit the dark beat perfectly. As Curt@!ns obviously goes hard throughout the song, it sounds as if the beat was designed for Curt@!ns and Curt@!ns only... enjoy 

Curt@!ns- Kings Of Dope Master

No comments:

Post a Comment