August 23, 2010

Youngen with nasty flow... Mac Miller


Shouts out to Woodrow and Gome Lord for gettin' me hooked on this kid. Mac Miller is an 18 year old high-school student who spits a nasty verse. Flowing over 90's feelin' beats this kid is pure fire. I've been bumpin' "Nikes On My Feet" on repeat for days and have just been jammin' to this sick beat. Featuring a classic Nas sample from "The World Is Yours" I feel like Mac Miller released this song 10 years ago. To Match his unique old-school feel Mac Gives us a "Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza" which is just pure cruisin' music. This Pittsburgh kid has mad potential but for now im gonna bump K.I.D.S mixtape till my ears bleed.

Nikes On My Feet- Mac Miller


Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza- Mac Miller


All I Want Is You-Mac Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment