August 16, 2010

k-os + Phantogram


Phantogram is one of those artists whose music always makes me say to myself "somebody needs to find a way to rap over this." Leave it to k-os, the trendsetting, veteran Canadian MC to fulfill my wishes and use my favourite Phantogram song Mouthful of Diamonds on his latest release. Just under a week ago k-os dropped the Anchorman Mixtape which has me going from Wale's More About Nothing featuring quotes from Seinfeld to k-os' mixtape which starts every song with a quote from Anchorman. k-os is an unreal musician and his work on the Anchorman Mixtape is no exception. Check out I Wish I Could Believe (which uses Mouthful of Diamonds) and Beauty is a Loaded Gun. If you like what you hear, grab the full mixtape here.

k-os - I Wish I Could Believe

k-os - Beauty is a Loaded Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment