August 19, 2010

Glitch Mob & La Roux


I swore to myself a little while ago that I wouldn't listen to another remix of La Roux's debut album... I relapsed. I don't understand what it is about her voice but it fully grabs my attention every time. Glitch Mob turns In For The Kill into this awesome, brooding trip that is honestly better than any La Roux mix I've heard. I might be a bit too pumped about it right now since I just found it and listened to it several times in a row but whatever. Glitch Mob just released a mixtape of remixes including this one which I downloaded and unfortunately comes as a half hour of continuous play instead of individual tracks. I don't understand why they did this but it seriously hurts the odds of me listening to any of it. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment