August 2, 2010

Sir Lucious Left Foot...The Son of Chico Dusty


I'm peacin' out of the real world for a couple of days and thought it would only be fair to drop something before my departure. Growing up i was a huge Outkast fan and have recently been introduced to Big Boi's newest solo effort entitled "Sir Luscious Left Foot...The Son of Chico Dusty". The CD features a track called "Tangerine" featuring T.I and is simply ridiculous. I dont wanna compare it to anything but have faith in Big Boi's always classic flow to entertain you. Incase you don't like the new school feel of "Tangerine" you can jam out to "Daddy Fat Sax", which supplies that hype Outkast feel we've been missin'. I dont wanna ruin the CD so go ahead and invest in Sir Luscious

Big Boi- Daddy Fat Sax


Big Boi Featuring T.I- Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment