December 19, 2013

Rick Ross feat. Jay Z - The Devil Is A Lie


Let's switch it up this go 'round. Simply put, Hov and Rozay are flawless. Let me remind you: Free Mason, 3 Kings, Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit, Maybach Music...when these Rap Titans collab, they don't miss. I don't feel I need to do any of the talkin' here. Ladies and gents, William Leonard Roberts II and Shawn Corey Carter:

Bow your head cause it's time to pay tithes, opposition want me dead or alive...

Is Hov a atheist? I never fuck with True Religion...

All these niggas claiming King, but I'm still that...

See what I did to the 'Stop and Frisk,' Brooklyn in the Barney's like we own the bitch...

White Jesus in my crock pot, I mix the shit with some soda, now Black Jesus turn water to wine, and all I had to do was turn the stove up...

No comments:

Post a Comment