December 8, 2013

Noname Gypsy- "Samaritan" Featuring Mick Jenkins


I've never really done this, but sometimes I come across a blog post that elegantly phrases everything I wanted to say about an artist or song way better than my grammatically incorrect, geography major self could ever imagine doing. Don't get me wrong I love writing and I'm sure if I had extensive amounts of time to spend writing blogs I could conjure up some philosophical greatness. It is the unfortunately reality that I often let songs like Noname Gypsy's "Samaritan" featuring Mick Jenkins get lost within my music library. So instead of listening to me ramble, please go and appreciate author James Elliott from Earmilk thought's on this track. I don't know James whatsoever but in relation to his thought's on "Samaritan" I can however say I like the cut of his jib.

No comments:

Post a Comment