August 20, 2013

New Playlist: The Kings of Cool



Those who know me well, know I'm not from this era. I would gladly trade in tablets and paint parties (whatever those are) for a cigar and my Old Man's vinyl collection any day of the week. Unfortunately many of the kids at school don't feel the same when you show up in the 4th grade with slicked back hair and a Sony Walkman belting out Elvis Presley's, Greatest Hits.

Needless to say, classics are classics and I've stuck by them my entire life. Let's take it back to an era where these men literally ruled the world. Guys wanted to be them. Chicks wanted to be with them. And for a moment in time, music made sense to me. So go about your business and throw on this playlist (courtey of 8tracks.com). I bet you any money it'll class up even the most mundane of daily tasks. LONG LIVE BUBLÉ!

Frank Sinatra –Luck Be A Lady
Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual
Dean Martin - On An Evening in Roma
Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never
Engelbert Humperdinck - Spanish Eyes
Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight
Frank Sinatra - Strangers in the Night
Michael Bublé - Come Fly With Me
Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick in the Head
Engelbert Humperdinck - Quando, Quando, Quando
Elvis Presley - Trouble
Robbie Williams - Beyond the Sea
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
Michael Bublé - I've Got The World on a String
Tony Bennett - Rags to Riches
Harry Connick Jr. - We are in Love
Robbie Williams - Have You Met Miss Jones?
Matt Dusk - Fly Me To The Moon
Tony Bennett - If I Ruled The World

No comments:

Post a Comment