August 13, 2013

Big Sean feat. Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica - Control


"I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
 
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller

I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas  
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas  
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas  
What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive"


I'll keep this brief. No I.D. on the beat now let the story begin. Big Sean had a pretty average verse. Jay Electronica is almost better off being absent on the track. K Dot however delivered the Verse of the Year. All hail the new King of New York (apologies to 50 and Jay). Hall of Fame (sans this track to do sampling issues) in stores August 27th. Happy 40th Hip-Hop! Salute!


No comments:

Post a Comment