June 23, 2011

That Heineken song


I've been meaning to post this song for a while now, and I think this is a perfect time for it since SG has been completely taken over by hip hop (surebuds.. where the 'f' did you go? we all work full time). Yeah I just called out my friend through the blogosphere when I clearly could have just sent him a text. Back to the point... have you all seen that Heineken add where the curly haired dude comes flying in to some fancy party and proceeds to be the most awesome guy there? I don't really know how else to describe it, but the song is catchy as hell. Turns out its by a Danish band called Asteroid Galaxy Tour who had previous commercial success with a 2009 ipod add featuring their hit Around the Bend. Trust me, you've heard it... 500 times. The same goes for this song I guess. I realize its not new, I also realize its not very 'underground,' but sometimes you've gotta throw the stuck up blog ideals out the window and just post what you like. Hopefully a few people read this blog and go "damn.. I liked that song, but I was always too lazy to do that 10 second google search" Well, I am your google searcher, you're welcome.

Asteroid Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age

Late add-in: I just watched some youtube videos and this band is unreal live... just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment