June 3, 2011

Ellie Goulding- Lights (The Remixes) Pt. 1 EP



Since the first time I laid ears on Ellie Goulding I was determined to marry her. When I realized that she did not only have a sexy voice but was also good times on the eyes I established this dream may be dead, but regardless of the relationship or lack there of between me and Mrs. Goulding the woman continuously makes my ears happy. Her hit song "Lights" has more remixes than Lady Gaga has crazy pills, so much that she has released a mini EP of only "Lights" remixes. With the Bassnectar remix being the first and most popular of the four on the EP I have grown incredibly fond of both the Shook and Max Gordon Remixes. The funk element that Shook brings to the track gives me a little RAC feel and makes the song crazy groovy. On the other hand, the more relaxing slowed down dub-step version from Max Gordon makes me want to quit my grime filled job and become a professional cloud watcher ( yes its an actual profession called Nephelococcygia... say that 10 times fast).  As Canadian summer is now rocking in full force both these tracks should be put to great use... if not stop looking at the picture of Ellie like that, thats the future mother of my children and as Wiz would say "stay the hell away from my woman"... enjoy

Ellie Goulding- Lights (Shook Remix)

Ellie Goulding- Lights (Max Gordon Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment