November 29, 2013

Justin Timberlake feat. J. Cole, A$AP Rocky & Pusha T - TKO (Black Friday Remix)


For all of those early morning, Black Friday shoppers, you can rest easy knowing that JT feels your pain. And the President of Pop has the medicine for what ails ya as he releases the surprise remix to his latest single, TKO, featuring the likes of Jermaine Cole, Lord Pretty Flacko and King Push.

Cole delivers the best verse in my opinion and willingly responds to the played-out Control controversy in King-like fashion. Borrowing the flow from Drake's, Versace verse and simultaneously reminding us all that he indeed got a "record deal and college degree, bitch," J.Cole sounds as confident as ever. I would really like to see him just kill the feature game in 2014 as he clearly has the skill-set. Sidebar: all this made me want to hear is Drake's response to Kendrick. I mean he has to respond, no? All I want for Christmas is Trophies...

No comments:

Post a Comment