November 30, 2013

Childish Gambino - Telegraph Ave and because the internet (Album Trailer)


I must admit I haven't paid much attention to this kid as it seems I'm the only guy in the league who doesn't watch Community (I'm a Mad Men, Californication, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia kind of guy). However, something about the roll out for Childish Gambino's second studio album, because the internet, has me intrigued. Maybe it's the red-eyed .gif cover or the Beck-created title, but something seems different this time around. Who am I kidding? It's probably because I can take him seriously now after he ditched those stupid "punch me in the face" readers everyone seems to be wearing. Another example of when you are so goddamn hip...that it actually hurts.

The music is on point though, and that's all that matters. The album arrives December 10th and will feature appearances from Chance the Rapper, Jhene Aiko and Azealia Banks.

In Oakland...   

No comments:

Post a Comment