March 28, 2012

Chiddy Bang - The Hoxton, Toronto - April 25th


When I found out that Chiddy Bang was taking a break from touring the UK for one Wednesday night show downtown Toronto, I immediately signed myself up. This post-college rap duo is a far cry from their beginnings at Drexel University, with Xaphoon and Chiddy having proved themselves over and over as artists that are going to stick. They've shared tracks with the likes of Big Sean, Q Tip, Black Thought, Mac Miller and can now truly cruise after releasing their latest album, Breakfast. Chiddy Bang has been grinding hard to expand the bracket that is "indie hip hop" since the beginning - and since they came on my radar in '09 they've kept me stoked.

Do yourself a favor and buy a ticket to this show before it's sold out.

Show: Chiddy Bang with Special Guests
Venue: The Hoxton - Bathurst & King St. Toronto
Date: April 25th, 9PM
Price: $25


See ya there.


No comments:

Post a Comment