February 21, 2012

A Little "Dose Of Dopeness" From Cudder



With Kid Cudi doing the whole WZRD thing and a sub-par sophomore album, there has been a missing aspect to my hip-hop needs. I understand and completely respect that artists will evolve and their music will change with them but there is something about the early Cudi’s flow and lyricism that I haven’t been able to find in any other artist (including recent Cudi). Dot Da Genius has recently given me a little fix of the old K.I.D. by releasing the studio version of “Dose of Dopeness” (2008) with some filthy production accompanied by Cudi spiting that one of a kind flow that we all have grown to love. Check out the track below and lets all hope that Cudi goes back to that good old fashioned hip-hop every once in a while.

Kid Cudi - Dose of Dopeness (Prod. Dot Da Genius)

No comments:

Post a Comment