April 26, 2011

Asher Roth Videos from "Rawth Ep"

 
After Asher Roth's initial success in hip-hop I was just waiting for him to burst onto the mainstream. Most of the fans from his unfortunate yet catchy "I Love College" days have since evaporated but for me Asher's lyrical talent has finally been recognized by true hip-hop fans. I passed up the chance to post his RAWTH EP that featured some absolute bangers and impressed the hell out of me. The two videos that have been released for "Gotta Get Up" and "Enforce The Law" show the unique creativity apparent in the originator of college rap. Both videos are based on movies, the first one being "The Big Lebowski" and the second "Training Day". Asher and Nottz both bring their individual acting skills to the table and it makes for some entertaining videos... enjoy


"Gotta Get Up" - Asher Roth from Luke Tedaldi on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment