January 31, 2011

New Video: Wiz Khalifa ft Too Short- On My Level


Wizzy Wiz has been in beast mode since exploding onto the scene the past year. And with the Steelers in the big game on Sunday, you can expect to hear a whole lot more "Black and Yellow" over the next few weeks. This video shows pretty much what you'd expect, 5 minutes of Wiz drinkin and gettin lifted surrounded by his Taylorrr Gangggg...which seems to incorporate a whole lotta sexy women these days. Oh and featuring Too Old...i mean Too Short, who still goes in for an old dude. If there is one criticism I have of Wiz, and there isn't many, its his hooks. A lot of them are solid, but I'm noticing that more and more they consist of him mumbling a couple repetitive lines in an amelodic fashion. I'm no expert, but if I was Wiz I'd keep things fresh and let some one else handle the hook on a couple songs. I do like this track though.


New album Rolling Papers in stores March 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment