January 27, 2011

More Theopilus, this time with Maximum Balloon


I should have tacked this one onto the bottom of my Theophilus post yesterday but I was so excited about the possibility of having Why Even Try up before all the other blogs that I forgot about it. Groove Me is the most recent release by Maximum Balloon (aka David Andrew Stiek of TV on the Radio fame) and features Theophilus London on verses and the chorus. The song is classic Theophilus despite the fact that technically he's just a featuring artist. Alex Metric got his hands on Groove Me as well and did a remix which is pretty awesome. Whenever I see an Alex Metric remix I always give it a shot and I'm happy I did this time around. Check out both songs below:

Maximum Balloon ft. Theophilus London - Groove Me

Maximum Balloon ft. Theophilus London - Groove Me (Alex Metric Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment