October 5, 2010

The Judge and T-Sedany With Shad K


Sunday night me and T-Sedany travelled to guelph to see one of Straight Goods Music favorite artists... Shad K. He opened up for K'nan and rocked out a classic live performance that we were expecting. Still playing classic tunes from previous CD's while giving us some new tracks from TSOL the show was pretty dope. K'nan put on the most positive rap show i have ever seen but i feel like 70% of the crowd was just waiting to here "Waving Flag"...none the less it's always a pleasure watchin' Shad rip it live

After the show i bought me a Dj Tlo CD (Shads Dj) and have found my self some new study tunes for the near future... one in particular is "Stand Back" which features an Alan Parsons Project sample from "Old and Wise". That sample is also used in one of my favorite songs of all time "Birds Eye View" by Zion I


Stand Back - Dj Tlo



Building -Dj Tlo


Birds Eye View - Zion I

No comments:

Post a Comment