October 10, 2010

As Requested: New Chiddy


I honestly can't keep up with the amount of bangers that Chiddy Bang has been releasing lately. I've already pre-ordered my copy of "The Preview" which comes with a dope T-Shirt.  I've been waiting for that knock on my door/e-mailed digital copy of the tape so i can jam this most likely awesome mixtape... the preview mysteriously has some old chiddy like "Opposite Of Kids", "All Things Go" which is my favorite track from "Swelly Express", along with "Bad Day" Featuring Darwin Deez which i originally heard of Xaphoons mixtape but has been re-done and sounds FRESH.  On the Swelly Express they had Black Thought which was pretty dope but they went big dog style with "The Preview" and got Q-Tip on the track "Here We Go" which is just DOPE. Q-tip doesn't rap on the beat but sings the hook and i'm sure Xaphoon didn't mind mixing a track with the legendary producer.

Oh and if that wasn't enough they just released a freestyle over Bobby Mcferrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" ...your welcome from Chiddy Bang

Here We Go- Chiddy Bang Feat Q-Tip


Dont Worry Be Happy- Chiddy Bang Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment