April 16, 2010

Loose Ends


No real theme to this post, just sharing a couple songs that have been ripping up my itunes lately. First off we have a song i just found on Seattle MC Grynch's myspace. Its not new but it features another unreal lyricist Macklemore. The original song is by Seattle Hip Hop/Pop act Fresh Espresso.

Fresh Espresso - Something New (Remix) ft. Grynch, Macklemore & Gatsby

Next up is Silly Puddy by Zion I ft The Grouch (from Living Legends). This song has a sick, low-key beat that I can't get out of my head and the Grouch sounds unreal when he comes in.

This next song is by LA electronic producer eDIT (of Glitch Mob) and Wale. eDIT makes some pretty interesting stuff although three quarters of the time its way too cracked out for my taste. I got this song off the Elistaste South by Southwest Music Festival Mixtape a while ago but never gave it a chance til a few days ago. It uses the verses from Wale's song Freaks.

Last but not least is a song by Aussie rapper M-Phazes who I was introduced to thanks to hillydilly.com and finally got around to grabbing his album. I'm getting tired of all this writing so all i'm gonna say about this one is... check this beat out!! so filthy.

M-Phazes - Long Winding Road ft. Split Syndicate

No comments:

Post a Comment