October 11, 2013

My Name Is My Name - Pusha T



Pusha T’s first solo album My Name Is My Name dropped on Thursday out of Def Jam Records and GOOD music. Production was spearheaded by Kanye but features plenty of other big name artists. Summing up the list of people who influenced this album through production, features and writing would require a Pitchfork-length article that we aren’t about at SGM so I suggest you hit up faithful Google and give it a search because this is a big one. The 36 year old Bronx rapper has managed to add another album to the list of ridiculous releases that have turned 2013 into a vintage year for hip hop that I might not shut up about it for a while. Check out some of the highlights below as well as the socially charged video for Pain.




 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment