September 4, 2013

Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Mixtape)


Back again with my obligatory Lil Wayne post.  However, this is the first time in a long time that I can say I am genuinely pretty excited about a weezy release.   I'll keep my WAYNE IS BACK testimonies to a minimum, but I will say that this is a substantial improvement from what we've heard from him lately.  I'm willing to admit that we'll likely never see another verse like what he did on the Knuck if you Buck Freestyle, but I don't think Tunechi is quite ready to clumsily ride his skateboard into irrelevancy yet.  I think I got almost half-way through the mix-tape and only heard 2-3 lines about pussy. Baby steps.

Weezy raps with a bit of a chip on his shoulder, and the beats are feugo.  The song with Chance might be his best release in years.

Find the full download and a couple of choice favourites below:

FULL MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD








No comments:

Post a Comment