December 13, 2011

Mac and Devin Go To High School - Soundtrack


Wiz and Snoop dropped the highly anticipated soundtrack to their movie "Mac and Devin Go To High School" today. Though I'm not surprised or blown away by it, I have been jamming out pretty hard. Snoop described it as "something to relax to and get you through the day," and I couldn't agree more, the soundtrack is low key and a lot of fun to listen to. When I found out about the project, I anticipated, having grown tired of their Shtick, that it would be way to similar to what Method Man and Redman did with "How High", but I was very wrong. There is something about the familiarity of their flows, combined the almost comic, "420" based subject matter that makes me want to forget it's exam season, throw on my floppy-eared winter hat and jam out. Scope some early highlights below from the soundtrack including a nice feature from a personal favourite Curren$y.

Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - OG (Feat Curren$y)



Snoop Dogg &Wiz Khalifa - That Good

No comments:

Post a Comment