July 20, 2011

The Return of Surebuds


 So I'm not sure if anybody's noticed (or chirped about it in past blog posts...) but I sort of fell off the Straight Goods map for a little while there. I've got plenty of excuses though, I recently finished my time living the college dream at the SG household, and have moved into the real world that is Toronto. When you're still trying to live that dream it's somewhat of a trip getting everything in order, including my internets, but I think I've got it figured out for now. I should be back with stacks of music that I haven’t been able to post for a while here, expect big things. My first track returning to this blog scene is a classic for the loyal SG viewers that have stayed through this musical drought... I got nothin’ but love for ya

No comments:

Post a Comment