September 14, 2011

The Cardigans



The Cardigans are a Swedish alt rock group that were also featured in that film I posted yesterday, but I'm going to go ahead and give them their own post because they have such a solid, distinctive style. The tech-electro approach this group takes, always with a humming baseline and kick, exposes the smooth female vocals while not losing any intensity at all. I had been introduced to them a while ago by their song My Favourite Game, but it wasn't until I heard Erase/Rewind in Double Decade that I was re-addicted. Have a listen to both of these tracks by The Cardigans below and look for them to be releasing music in the near future - Even though they already have a "best of" album, they'll still be putting out. Yup.

The Cardigans - Erase/Rewind

The Cardigans - My Favourite Game

No comments:

Post a Comment