May 1, 2010

Shad K - Now they spell it S.H.A.D.D. the way I spazz out


This post is long overdue but I just finished up school and wanted nothing to do with my computer since then. We posted a song by Shad a few weeks ago and its gotten some mixed reviews from people that we've talked to, mostly due to the fact that the beat was pretty different from what we're used to from Shad. We're lucky to get the chance to set the record straight. Shad's new album TSOL drops May 25th and I don't think I've ever been so pumped for an album release. He recently released the first single of the album called Yaa I Get It, and its accompanying video. On Yaa I Get It our boy Shad K comes in hard on a pretty aggressive beat and spits some of the jaw-dropping wordplay that makes you rewind the song and listen to verses over and over again. Shad is one of the best lyricists on the planet and he starts his north american tour in late may. Check shadk.com/bloggy-blog for tour dates because passing up a chance to see Shad live is a mistake I wouldn't want to make

Shad - Yaa I Get It

No comments:

Post a Comment