December 25, 2010

Straight Goods: A Merry Christmas Music Delivery




First off, happy everything to everyone everywhere... See how politically correct I am? But for real, Merry Christmas all! Just some tracks to vibe out your christmas break.

First up, using a beat from the always timeless Charlie Brown's Christmas, Ryu gives us a new and very listenable Christmas track...not an easy task. I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about Ryu, other than being a badass streetfighter character, but I like what he brings to the table on this one.

Ryu- I Did It to Myself


Next is a way back Lil Wayne track that I completely forgot about. "On the first day of Christmas guess what Santa brought to me? A gloc, a magnum, and a rusty M3." Christmas in the hood sounds like a time. Lil Wayne goes hard to complete this solid little number, despite the damn reggae horn.

Lil Wayne-Rappapompom (Ft Junior Reid)


And as each song get a little less Chistmasy, why not just ditch the theme entirely. Chip tha Ripp gets me a little fired up every time I hear this one. Plus, it's important to Feel Good during the holidays right?

Chip Tha Ripper- Feel Good

Enjoy folks and hit the eggnog hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment