July 24, 2010

AmpLive - Video Tapez ft. Del the Funky Homosapien



A little while ago AmpLive, the producer half of MC/DJ duo Zion I made a remix album of Radiohead's seventh album In Rainbows. Unfortunately he neglected to let any of Radiohead's people know about it and they put an end to it when they found out. Eventually the people involved reached an agreement and AmpLive was allowed to release it for free. Featured MC's on the eight track release include Del, Zumbi of Zion I, Chali2na and Too $hort. Props to my big bro for showing me Video Tapez ft. Del the Funky Homosapien which led me to do some research to find out where the song was from. you can download the whole thing here.

AmpLive - Video Tapez ft. Del the Funky Homosapien

5 comments:

  1. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Corporate Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Video production companies dallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Video advertising canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Video Editing in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Corporate Video Production Brisbane

    ReplyDelete